I provide therapy for depression, anxiety, relationship and work issues, trauma recovery, grief and loss, and coping with chronic pain and illness. I believe in a personalized approach that builds on strengths and develops coping skills to help individuals attain a sense of empowerment, inner peace, and personal growth.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Depression and Mood Disorders
- Anxiety and Obsessive Compusive Disorder
- Parenting, Relationship, and Caregiver Issues
- Grief and loss issues
- Life Coaching with an emphasis on work, career, and creativity
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Post Partum Depression and Hormone-Mood Imbalances
- Chronic pain and illness
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) treatment for trauma and anxiety
Mindfulness, relaxation, and stress reduction training
Restorative yoga calming techniques.
Please contact Lora Eiswerth-Cox, PhD with questions regarding treatment.